Wednesday, February 03, 2010


Update......... Well as some of my closest of friends now I have been busy house hunting for the past year or so!! Finding a house is fun but can also be a little stressful especially when you have to drag your children to yet ''another house!! oh no!!' 'I want to stay home mum'..... these were the continuous whinges I got from my children each time I tell them that we are going to see another house !! I had always wanted to own an old house, I simply love the way in which Maltese old house were built, they've got so much character. So after lots of viewings I think we got what we want. It is still to be converted so here are some pictures of how it is now .

2 comments:

Laura said...

It's beautiful!!! I love the architecture...that staircase is amazing!! Can't wait to see more pictures.

Millie said...

The house looks fantastic. I love the staircase and the floor tiles. I can imagine it would be beautifully cool in the summer.