Books....... a friend of mine suggested these three books for a good read. I've checked them out online. Now all I have to do is, drive myself to the library (or book shop :) and acquire these books.
I don't read anymore, since I've had the children. I get so engrosed in a book that I do nothing else. But I've seen 'Eat Pray Love' on Oprah (I was breastfeeding twins, I had no choice but to sit and watch daytime tv!)It got a rave review.
2 comments:
and then you must find time to read them!
for me it is the difficult part!
I don't read anymore, since I've had the children. I get so engrosed in a book that I do nothing else. But I've seen 'Eat Pray Love' on Oprah (I was breastfeeding twins, I had no choice but to sit and watch daytime tv!)It got a rave review.
Post a Comment